Abu Dhabi's ADCB Q4 net jumps 40 pct, beats estimates
ABU DHABI Jan 26 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank said on Sunday its fourth-quarter net profit rose 40 percent to 879 million dirhams ($237 million) from 628 million dirhams a year ago.
Five analysts polled by Reuters had expected the bank on average to earn 783.5 million dirhams in the quarter.
The United Arab Emirates' third-largest lender by market value said in a bourse statement that its full-year profit attributed to equity holders rose to 3.37 billion dirhams last year from 2.74 billion dirhams in 2012. (Reporting by Stanley Carvalho; Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal