ARM says Stuart Chambers to replace John Buchanan as chairman
LONDON Jan 27 (Reuters) - British chip designer ARM Holdings said Stuart Chambers was joining its board as chairman designate to replace John Buchanan on March 1 when he steps down at his own request due to a medical condition.
Chambers, who is chairman of Rexam and a non-executive director of Tesco, joins the Cambridge-based firm, whose designs are in nearly all mobile phones, less than a year after Simon Segars replaced Warren East as chief executive.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |