Canada's Flaherty to present federal budget on Feb 11
OTTAWA Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Monday he will present the federal government's 2014 budget to Parliament on Feb 11 at 4 p.m. (2100 GMT).
The budget is expected to show that the fiscal deficit, which now stands at about 1 percent of gross domestic product, will be eliminated in 2015.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies