Canada's Detour Gold expects lower cash cost in 2014
Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Detour Gold Corp forecast lower cash cost per ounce of gold sold this year.
The company estimated total cash cost of $800 to $900 per ounce for 2014. Detour reported in November cash costs of $1,214 per gold ounce for the third quarter.
The company also said it expects to double production at its flagship low-grade Detour Lake mine in northeastern Ontario in 2014.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |