Canada's Detour Gold expects lower cash cost in 2014
Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Detour Gold Corp forecast lower cash cost per ounce of gold sold this year.
The company estimated total cash cost of $800 to $900 per ounce for 2014. Detour reported in November cash costs of $1,214 per gold ounce for the third quarter.
The company also said it expects to double production at its flagship low-grade Detour Lake mine in northeastern Ontario in 2014.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine