Canada's Detour Gold expects lower cash cost in 2014
Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Detour Gold Corp forecast lower cash cost per ounce of gold sold this year.
The company estimated total cash cost of $800 to $900 per ounce for 2014. Detour reported in November cash costs of $1,214 per gold ounce for the third quarter.
The company also said it expects to double production at its flagship low-grade Detour Lake mine in northeastern Ontario in 2014.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies