Canada's Detour Gold expects lower cash cost in 2014
Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Detour Gold Corp forecast lower cash cost per ounce of gold sold this year.
The company estimated total cash cost of $800 to $900 per ounce for 2014. Detour reported in November cash costs of $1,214 per gold ounce for the third quarter.
The company also said it expects to double production at its flagship low-grade Detour Lake mine in northeastern Ontario in 2014.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program