BMO makes offer for F&C Asset Management
LONDON Jan 27 (Reuters) - British fund firm F&C Asset Management said on Monday it had received an offer from Canadian bank BMO Financial Group in what would be an all-cash deal.
F&C said BMO has offered to pay 120 pence in cash per share, and that it has indicated it is likely to recommend a firm offer at the price.
Shares in F&C rose 24 percent on the news and were trading at 115 pence by 1230 GMT.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program