Finland plans euro 10-year benchmark bond issue - source
LONDON, Jan 27 (IFR) - The Republic of Finland has mandated a syndicate of banks to lead an upcoming euro benchmark transaction, according a market source.
The Aaa/AAA/AAA rated borrower is planning to sell a new long 10-year bond, due April 2012, via Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Danske Bank, HSBC and Nordea Markets. The transaction will be launched in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting by Helene Durand; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance