Foxconn Tech Group sees revenue growing to T$10 trillion over next decade
TAIPEI Jan 27 (Reuters) - Foxconn Technology Group, the major supplier of Apple Inc's iPhone 5 and iPads, sees its revenue surging to T$10 trillion ($333 billion) over the next decade from T$4 trillion now.
Group chairman Terry Gou made the comment at a company event on Sunday.
The group includes its flagship unit, Hon Hai Precision , and others such as Foxconn Technology Co.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown