Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' wins record of the year Grammy Award
LOS ANGELES Jan 26 (Reuters) - Daft Punk's song "Get Lucky," featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers, won the record of the year Grammy Award on Sunday, one of the annual award show's top honors.
"Honestly, I bet France is really proud of these guys right now," said Williams, speaking for the French DJ duo who wear masked helmets and do not speak as part of their act.
The award, handed out by the Recording Academy in a televised ceremony from Los Angeles, honors the total production of a song, which includes the artist, producer, sound engineers, sound mixers and mastering engineers. (Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source