Lorde's 'Royals' wins song of the year Grammy Award
LOS ANGELES Jan 26 (Reuters) - New Zealand teenager Lorde's "Royals" won the song of the year Grammy Award on Sunday, one of the annual award show's top prizes.
"Thank you to everyone who has let this song explode because it has been mental," Lorde said when accepting the award.
The prize handed out by the Recording Academy in a televised ceremony from Los Angeles honors the writers of the song - Lorde, whose real name is Ella Yelich O'Connor, and Joel Little. (Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data