MYANMAR PRESS-Myanmar to consult international firms on foreign banks' operation - Voice Daily
Myanmar is planning to hire international consulting firms to allow operation of foreign banks in the country, the Voice Daily reported Central Bank Deputy Governor Set Aung as saying.
Some foreign banks are awaiting permission to operate in Myanmar, it added.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Yangon Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia