MYANMAR PRESS-Myanmar to consult international firms on foreign banks' operation - Voice Daily
Myanmar is planning to hire international consulting firms to allow operation of foreign banks in the country, the Voice Daily reported Central Bank Deputy Governor Set Aung as saying.
Some foreign banks are awaiting permission to operate in Myanmar, it added.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Yangon Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev