Chevron-led Kazakh oil venture output hits record 27.1 mln T in 2013
ASTANA Jan 27 (Reuters) - Output at Chevron-led Tengizchevroil (TCO), Kazakhstan's largest oil producer, rose to a record high 27.1 million tonnes last year from 24.2 million in 2012, TCO General Director Tim Miller said on Monday.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies