Chevron-led Kazakh oil venture output hits record 27.1 mln T in 2013
ASTANA Jan 27 (Reuters) - Output at Chevron-led Tengizchevroil (TCO), Kazakhstan's largest oil producer, rose to a record high 27.1 million tonnes last year from 24.2 million in 2012, TCO General Director Tim Miller said on Monday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data