PHILIPPINES PRESS-MNTC eyes up to $221 mln via bond issue - Standard Today
Manila North Tollways Corp, a unit of Metro Pacific Investments Corp, is looking to raise up to 10 billion pesos ($221 million) from a bond sale set for the second quarter to fund a road project, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 45.3100 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command