Spain to issue up to 3 bln euros T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 27 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 2 billion and 3 billion euros ($2.7 billion and $4.1 billion) in 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
Results of the auction are due at around 0940 GMT on Tuesday.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets