Spain to issue up to 3 bln euros T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 27 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 2 billion and 3 billion euros ($2.7 billion and $4.1 billion) in 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
Results of the auction are due at around 0940 GMT on Tuesday.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill