Spain to issue up to 3 bln euros T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 27 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 2 billion and 3 billion euros ($2.7 billion and $4.1 billion) in 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
Results of the auction are due at around 0940 GMT on Tuesday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions