Spain to issue up to 3 bln euros T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 27 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 2 billion and 3 billion euros ($2.7 billion and $4.1 billion) in 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
Results of the auction are due at around 0940 GMT on Tuesday.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |