Ukraine to draw further $2 bln under Russia aid package with bond extension
KIEV Jan 27 (Reuters) - Ukraine's government said on Monday it was extending a $3 billion eurobond for purchase by Russia by a further $2 billion under a $15 billion bail-out package offered by Moscow.
The government said in a statement that the terms would be the same as the $3 billion bond issued in December, meaning it would be over two years at an interest rate of 5 percent.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |