United Technologies weighs options for Sikorsky copter unit-report
Jan 27 (Reuters) - United Technologies Corp is weighing options for its Sikorsky helicopter unit, including a potential sale or spinoff, industry publication Defense News reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources.
United Technologies shares were up 1.4 percent in afternoon trading, against lower U.S. markets. Sikorsky manufactures the Black Hawk military helicopter.
A United Technologies spokesman said the company does not comment on market rumors.
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength