GM's Ammann nominated as Opel supervisory board chairman
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - General Motors (GM.N) President Dan Ammann has been nominated to succeed Steve Girsky as chairman of Opel's supervisory board, Opel said in a statement on Monday.
Girsky, GM's former vice chairman, has led Opel's supervisory board since November 2011, Opel said.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |