Ubisoft says 'watch dogs' game still due in fiscal first-quarter
PARIS (Reuters) - France's Ubisoft on Monday declined comment on market talk of possible delay to the release of its "Watch Dogs" game and said it was still set for release in the first quarter of its 2014-15 fiscal year.
"The group does not comment on market rumors," a Ubisoft spokesman said in response to a query from Reuters, after a 4-percent fall in the company's share price. "The game is still expected in the first quarter of fiscal 2014-15."
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee