BRIEF-Ziggo says to redeem notes worth 750 million euros in March
AMSTERDAM Jan 27 (Reuters) - Ziggo: * Redemption price for the notes will be 103.063% of principal amount of notes outstanding, amounting to EUR 772,972,500.00 * Total amount payable on the redemption date will be EUR 790,709,479.50.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama