BRIEF-Ziggo says to redeem notes worth 750 million euros in March
AMSTERDAM Jan 27 (Reuters) - Ziggo: * Redemption price for the notes will be 103.063% of principal amount of notes outstanding, amounting to EUR 772,972,500.00 * Total amount payable on the redemption date will be EUR 790,709,479.50.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine