Airbus Helicopters sees single-digit 2014 revenue rise
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - Airbus Helicopters Chief Executive Guillaume Faury expects revenue to grow by a single-digit percentage amount this year, he told a news conference on Tuesday.
Airbus Helicopters, formerly called Eurocopter, is the world's largest commercial helicopter manufacturer.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies