Australia's Atlas raises iron ore production guidance; shares gain
SYDNEY Jan 29 (Reuters) - Australia's Atlas Iron Ltd raised its full-year iron ore production guidance after a record second quarter, sending its shares up as much as 6.8 percent.
Atlas said it now expected to ship between 10.2 million and 10.7 million tonnes of iron ore in the year to June, up from previous guidance of 9.8 million-10.3 million tonnes.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port