Australia's Atlas raises iron ore production guidance; shares gain
SYDNEY Jan 29 (Reuters) - Australia's Atlas Iron Ltd raised its full-year iron ore production guidance after a record second quarter, sending its shares up as much as 6.8 percent.
Atlas said it now expected to ship between 10.2 million and 10.7 million tonnes of iron ore in the year to June, up from previous guidance of 9.8 million-10.3 million tonnes.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients