Australia's Atlas raises iron ore production guidance; shares gain
SYDNEY Jan 29 (Reuters) - Australia's Atlas Iron Ltd raised its full-year iron ore production guidance after a record second quarter, sending its shares up as much as 6.8 percent.
Atlas said it now expected to ship between 10.2 million and 10.7 million tonnes of iron ore in the year to June, up from previous guidance of 9.8 million-10.3 million tonnes.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest