Chipmaker Cirrus forecasts weak quarterly revenue; shares slide
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Audio chipmaker Cirrus Logic Inc , which supplies to Apple Inc, forecast fourth-quarter revenue far below Wall Street estimates, sending its shares down 4.5 percent in trading after the bell.
The company said it expects revenue of $130 million to $150 million in the quarter. Analysts on average were expecting revenue of $173.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76