INDONESIA PRESS-Lippo-Caesars consortium to build casino in S. Korea-Kontan
The Lippo Group through its Hong Kong-based unit Lippo Ltd has invited U.S. investor Caesars Entertainment Corp to build a casino resort on a 330,000 sq m site in Yeongjong-do Island, South Korea, with a total investment of $2 billion, Lippo Ltd's Corporate Secretary Davy Lee said in a statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the Kontan reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official