Ipsen 2013 sales rise but miss expectations
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - French drugmaker Ipsen SA reported lower than expected full-year revenue on Tuesday, affected by shortage issues with its orphan drug Increlex in the United States and a tough Western European market.
France's second-largest listed drugmaker behind Sanofi said 2013 group sales rose 2.2 percent year-on-year to 1.22 billion euros ($1.67 billion).
Analysts polled by Reuters had on average expected full-year revenue of 1.26 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7313 euros)
(Reporting by Natalie Huet; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |