London police investigate death of man who fell at JP Morgan building
LONDON Jan 28 (Reuters) - A man has died after falling onto a ninth floor roof at the European headquarters of investment bank JP Morgan in Canary Wharf in London, police said on Tuesday.
A police spokesman said they were called to 25 Bank Street at 8.02 GMT on Tuesday and a man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The spokesman said they believed they knew the identity of the man, thought to be aged in his 30s, but were awaiting formal identification.
JP Morgan was not immediately available for comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data