India's REC invites bids to raise at least 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - India's Rural Electrification Corp Ltd (REC) has invited bids on Wednesday to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($79.06 million) through an issue of five-year bonds, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
REC bond sale will follow an issuance by Power Finance Corp soon after the central bank unexpectedly riased repo rate by 25 basis points to dampen inflation. ($1 = 63.2400 rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |