Shaanxi Coal jumps in Shanghai debut but far off earlier highs
SHANGHAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Shaanxi Coal Industry Co Ltd unofficially closed up 12.5 percent in their debut on Wednesday in the biggest listing in China since initial public offerings resumed a month ago.
The shares had earlier risen by their by daily limit of 44 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat