Software AG's Q4 sales and operating profit fall
FRANKFURT Jan 28 (Reuters) - German business software maker Software AG on Tuesday reported a 6 percent fall in its fourth-quarter non-IFRS operating profit to 83.8 million euros ($114.6 million), while sales dropped 2 percent.
Germany's second-largest business software maker after SAP also said it expected operating profit to rise between 4 and 10 percent in 2014.
It reported total fourth quarter sales of 271.5 million euros, against average analyst expectations of 281 million euros. ($1 = 0.7313 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan and Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Christoph Steitz)
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food