Spain's public deficit to Nov around 5.44 pct of GDP
MADRID Jan 28 (Reuters) - Spain's public deficit, excluding town halls, was 5.44 percent of gross domestic product to November, the Treasury Ministry said on Tuesday, up from a deficit of 4.87 percent in October.
The government is aiming for an end-of-year final deficit, including local administrations which are expected to end the year with balanced books, of 6.5 percent.
The central government reported a deficit of 3.86 percent of GDP in November while the country's regions had a shortfall of 1.26 percent and the social security system had a deficit of 0.33 percent, the Treasury said.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report