Ukraine's Yanukovich accepts resignation of Azarov and his government-presidential website
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Tuesday accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov and his government, a presidential decree published on his website said.
He ordered all ministers in the outgoing government to stay on as acting ministers until a new cabinet had been formed, the decree said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |