LG Display tumbles nearly 5 percent after Apple's weak guidance
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares in South Korean flat-screen maker LG Display Co Ltd (034220.KS) tumbled nearly 5 percent early on Tuesday after major customer Apple Inc (AAPL.O) gave a weaker-than-expected forecast for this quarter.
LG Display, which supplies screens for iPhones and iPads, was trading 4.6 percent lower as of 0730 ET, versus a 0.2 percent decline in the broader market .KS11.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions