LG Display tumbles nearly 5 percent after Apple's weak guidance
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares in South Korean flat-screen maker LG Display Co Ltd (034220.KS) tumbled nearly 5 percent early on Tuesday after major customer Apple Inc (AAPL.O) gave a weaker-than-expected forecast for this quarter.
LG Display, which supplies screens for iPhones and iPads, was trading 4.6 percent lower as of 0730 ET, versus a 0.2 percent decline in the broader market .KS11.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |