Yahoo posts $1.2 billion in fourth quarter net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc reported $1.2 billion in net revenue in the fourth quarter, compared to $1.22 billion in the year-ago period.
Yahoo said it earned $348.2 million in net income, or 33 cents per share, in the last three months of 2013, compared to $272.3 million, or 23 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |