Yahoo posts $1.2 billion in fourth quarter net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc reported $1.2 billion in net revenue in the fourth quarter, compared to $1.22 billion in the year-ago period.
Yahoo said it earned $348.2 million in net income, or 33 cents per share, in the last three months of 2013, compared to $272.3 million, or 23 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |