Books open on syndication of UK 2068 index-linked gilt
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Books opened on the syndication of Britain's ultra-long dated inflation-linked government bond on Wednesday, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service, reported.
Investors are being offered a re-opening of the March 2068 bond at a spread ranging from 0.25 basis points to 0.75 basis points above the 2062 index-linked gilt.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Nomura and Scotiabank are acting as joint lead bookrunners on the deal.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ