Carphone to collaborate with Samsung on Europe stores
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Carphone Warehouse, Europe's largest independent mobile phone retailer, has signed a "preferred partner" agreement with Samsung Electronics Co Ltd that will see it operate over 60 Samsung stand-alone stores across Europe.
It said on Wednesday that the new stores will be rolled out in the next three months across seven European markets - the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Sweden and the Netherlands.
Carphone said there was potential to expand the relationship with Samsung, the world's biggest smartphone vendor.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details