Coloplast Q1 narrowly beats forecast, lifts sales outlook
COPENHAGEN Jan 29 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast reported first-quarter operating profit just above expectations, and raised its full-year revenue guidance.
Coloplast said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 13 percent to 1.01 billion Danish crowns ($185 million) in October-December, above a forecast of 974 million crowns in a Reuters poll.
The group raised its 2013/14 full-year revenue outlook and now expects revenue growth of around 8 percent in local currencies from 7 percent previously.
It kept its guidance for EBIT margin of around 33 percent.
($1 = 5.4610 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport