EMC's quarterly profit rises 17 pct
Jan 29 (Reuters) - EMC Corp's profit rose 17 percent in the fourth quarter due to higher sales of its data storage equipment.
Net income rose to $1.02 billion, or 48 cents per share, from $870 million, or 39 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, EMC earned 60 cents per share.
Consolidated revenue rose 11 percent to $6.7 billion.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data