Facebook 4th-quarter revenue rises 63 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's revenue increased 63 percent in the fourth quarter, as advertising on its mobile services continued to accelerate.
The world's No. 1 social networking company said revenue in the last three months of the year totaled $2.59 billion, beating the average analyst expectation of $2.33 billion.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media