Facebook 4th-quarter revenue rises 63 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's revenue increased 63 percent in the fourth quarter, as advertising on its mobile services continued to accelerate.
The world's No. 1 social networking company said revenue in the last three months of the year totaled $2.59 billion, beating the average analyst expectation of $2.33 billion.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind