Fiat Chrysler to hold Brazil market share in 2014 -CEO
MILAN Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles expects to hold its market share in Brazil in 2014, which it expects to be a year of transition, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday.
"We will hold our position in 2014," Marchionne told analysts in a conference call following the release of fourth-quarter earnings. He added that with the opening of a new plant in 2015 he expected the company to produce models that better match market demand.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76