Fiat-Chrysler sees 2014 capex at about 8 bln euros -CFO
MILAN Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles expects capital expenditure for this year at around 8 billion euros ($10.93 billion), its chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
"We are looking at capex for full year 2014 of around 8 billion euros, about half a billion higher than we had in 2013," Richard Palmer, CFO of both Fiat and Chrysler, told analysts during a presentation following the release of fourth-quarter earnings.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |