Fiat-Chrysler CEO seeks US listing for merged group as of Oct. 1
MILAN Jan 29 (Reuters) - The CEO of Fiat-Chrysler said on Wednesday he would like to complete the listing of the newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in the United States as of Oct. 1, but acknowledged it may be tough to do so.
"It's a relatively large undertaking," Sergio Marchionne said in a conference call with analysts.
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |