INDONESIA PRESS-Sentul City seeks external financing for 2014 capex-Kontan
Property developer PT Sentul City is seeking external financing totalling 600 billion rupiah ($49.22 million) for its 2014 capital expenditure of 1 trillion rupiah, said Investor Relations Officer Michael Tene.
The firm also plans to acquire a 35 percent stake in PT Bukit Jonggol Asri, owned by PT Bakrieland Development . (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12190 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV