UK sells 4.75 bln stg of 2068 gilt linker via syndication - bookrunner
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain has raised 4.75 billion pounds ($7.88 billion) at a re-opening of its ultra-long index-linked 2068 gilt, a bookrunner said on Wednesday.
Investors put in orders in excess of 12 billion pounds for the 0.125 percent 2068 index-linked-gilt, which sold at a price equivalent to a yield 0.25 basis points above that of the index-linked gilt maturing in 2062.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Nomura and Scotiabank are acting as joint lead bookrunners on the deal.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official