UK sells 4.75 bln stg of 2068 gilt linker via syndication - bookrunner
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain has raised 4.75 billion pounds ($7.88 billion) at a re-opening of its ultra-long index-linked 2068 gilt, a bookrunner said on Wednesday.
Investors put in orders in excess of 12 billion pounds for the 0.125 percent 2068 index-linked-gilt, which sold at a price equivalent to a yield 0.25 basis points above that of the index-linked gilt maturing in 2062.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Nomura and Scotiabank are acting as joint lead bookrunners on the deal.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |