Mexico's Mexichem sees flat fourth-quarter core profit
MEXICO CITY Jan 29 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said on Wednesday it expects to report fourth-quarter core profit or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of about $180 million, in line with the same period last year.
The company, which did not say when it will report fourth-quarter results in full, said it expects quarterly sales of $1.2 billion, up 12 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Mexichem said fourth-quarter results will include a one-off boost of about $20 million, mostly related to restructuring during 2013.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |