Mexico's Mexichem sees flat fourth-quarter core profit
MEXICO CITY Jan 29 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said on Wednesday it expects to report fourth-quarter core profit or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of about $180 million, in line with the same period last year.
The company, which did not say when it will report fourth-quarter results in full, said it expects quarterly sales of $1.2 billion, up 12 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Mexichem said fourth-quarter results will include a one-off boost of about $20 million, mostly related to restructuring during 2013.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks