Justin Bieber to be charged with assault in Toronto -CBC
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian pop star Justin Bieber will be charged with assault in Toronto in connection with a December , the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation said on Wednesday, citing unnamed police sources.
The broadcaster said Bieber is expected to arrive in Toronto on Wednesday and be formally charged. The alleged assault involved a limo driver, the CBC said.
Bieber's representatives declined via e-mail to comment on the report.
Toronto police said on their Twitter feed that they cannot confirm information in the media about Bieber. (Reporting by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson and Andrew Hay)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions