Phillips 66 4th-quarter profit higher
Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. refining company Phillips 66 said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit rose, helped by stronger results in its transportation and processing and chemicals businesses.
The Houston company had a quarterly profit of $826 million, or $1.37 per share, compared with $708 million, or $1.11 per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default