Phillips 66 4th-quarter profit higher
Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. refining company Phillips 66 said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit rose, helped by stronger results in its transportation and processing and chemicals businesses.
The Houston company had a quarterly profit of $826 million, or $1.37 per share, compared with $708 million, or $1.11 per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting