ServiceNow's revenue jumps 67 pct
Jan 29 (Reuters) - ServiceNow Inc, a software company focused on IT infrastructure, reported a 67 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue as it added more customers, sending its shares up 5 percent in extended trading.
Revenue jumped to $125.2 million in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $75.2 million a year earlier.
The company's net loss widened to $24.2 million, or 17 cents per share, from $9.9 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |