Shell sells 23 pct stake in Brazil project to Qatar
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - British oil firm Royal Dutch Shell said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a 23 percent stake in a Brazilian oil project to Qatar Petroleum International for $1 billion.
Shell will retain a 50 percent stake in the project, called the Parque das Conchas, and continue to operate it.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight